There are so few moments that I am humbled in this life, but when I get so few, I have to relish in the times I am right? I am honored to feature this amazing client in such a way. I give every client an opportunity answer some questions about how I am doing after our session together. I completely in aw over some of the words that my recent client has said to me. I appreciate them so much and I am excited to bring them to you.
- At what point did you decide to book with me?
It was a no brainer to me! It just was the thing to do!
- Were you ever skeptical about doing a Documentary Session? If so, why? And what made you overcome it?
I was not at all skeptical about doing a documentary session with Heather. She's very easy going and personable and not at all intrusive.
- What was your favorite part of the session?
The best part was, that we did what we would usually do (at the beach) play!
- Were you pleased with the way your session turned out?
My husband and i loved the photos. I love the cinematic appeal and intimate moments captured.
- If you could do it all over again, what would you change about your session? Anything? And why?
- Would you ever do a Documentary session again? And if so, when could you see yourself doing another one? What activities would you do on your new day?
Something that appeals to me are family lake days, paddleboard, jumping into the water, intimate hugs with my hubby and tight squeezes onto my board with the kiddos. ♡
- Why would you recommend Documentary sessions to your friends? How would you describe it to them if they didn’t know what it was?
I would recommend it. I'm constantly the shutter bug of the family, and it is nice to have those precious moments caught on camera-- being in the picture all together, in a more relaxed feel.
P.S. When you want your next session? If outdoor adventuring is your specialty then let me come! It's my specialty too.